CCN Insurance Services AG is part of the international CCN Group (Claims Corporation Network) based in Amsterdam/Netherlands. As a B2B2C insurance broker and TPA, we create added value for our customers with innovative insurance services and IT solutions. We offer both the banking and insurance industry customized services around product development, market introduction, policy administration, claims processing and sales support. As an underwriter, we develop innovative coverage concepts and flexible insurance solutions that are offered through a broad and international network of insurance and distribution partners.
We are looking for an immediate start as a
Sales Executive (all genders) for our national and international sales department
What you’ll do:
- Build up a qualified acquisition pipeline in the banking, insurance and fleet companies sector on your own initiative with the aim of systemically acquiring new business and new customers
- Develop individual insurance products for our customers
- Actively support and develop our existing customers
- Arrange appointments independently and attend the resulting sales-oriented appointments in the field
- Exchange ideas closely and coordinate with our in-house interfaces.
- You manage tenders and projects
- You have completed training in the insurance industry or as a bank clerk (all genders) or a higher-level education and several years of professional experience, e.g. at an insurance broker or company.Weiter besitzen
- You have very good product knowledge in the LIFE area (e.g. residual credit, income protection insurance) or in the NON-LIFE area (e.g. green card claims processing GAP, repair, guarantee insurance)
- In addition, you have a professional and representative appearance as well as absolute persuasiveness in business fluent German and English (spoken and written). An existing network in the banking or insurance sector is an advantage
- You are a hunter and want more than others – with a high level of initiative, service and team orientation
- You have a very good empathy for customer needs
- You are proficient in MS Office applications and have experience in dealing with CRM tools
What we offer:
- A long-term job in a family-friendly company with very good transport connections and flexible working hours
- An attractive remuneration package, including a meal allowance, 30 days of vacation plus additional compensatory days, company pension scheme and more
- A team-oriented working atmosphere with open communication in a modern company
Start a career with a future and apply today stating your date of joining and salary expectations. We look forward to seeing you!
CCN Insurance Services AG – Human Resources
85540 Haar b. München